Matter Management Software
MatterLink is legal matter management software. It is the central hub for matter contacts, clients, relationships, custom fields, attachments, documents and notes. MatterLink is used independently or as an integrated module with other BEC software applications.
Originally developed as an optional extension of Docket Enterprise, our legal calendaring and docketing software, we have expanded its role into an independent matter management application.
- Organize and use data by practice group
- Access clients and matters directly in the Outlook and Word (2010) Ribbon
- Save, find and search contacts
- Save emails as matter notes
- Connect notes and emails with related items
- Attach notes (viewable by co-workers and staff)
- Organize matters and contacts with unique field IDs
- Connect contacts with matters and clients
- Import and export contacts
- Time and Billing, Document Management and SharePoint integration
- Extensive Audit history
MatterLink in Microsoft Outlook 2010 with Docket Enterprise
When combined with Docket Enterprise for calendaring and docketing, MatterLink expands user access to comprehensive case information such as Scheduling, Reports, Users, Events, Assignments, Work Plans, Court Data, Court Rules, and Tasks.
MatterLink in LegalBar
Pull accurate matter and contact information into a template or document with LegalBar's document assembly tool and MatterLink's central database. With LegalBar and MatterLink, legal document production is streamlined, efficient and easy.
Powered by CoreRelate™
Behind MatterLink's easy to use dialogs and navigation controls is CoreRelate, the powerful and flexible SQL database. CoreRelate is our framework for the present and future, it improves efficiency by maximizing organization's current infrastructure.